Too often change management is made the responsibility of Human Resources. While HR can provide a framework for change, front line managers make or break the success of any change initiative.
To remind front line leadership that change management is their business, we’ve packaged the key components of change management to align with a well-known business model:
The 5 P’s of Marketing ChangeOur change model is fun, easy to remember and pragmatic. We ensure creation of a plan that is both strategically and tactically sound, using the following key components as a guide:
- Product – the change initiative
- Price – the costs and benefits of change
- Place – the environment in which change occurs
- Promotion – communication, communication, communication
- Perception – trust and faith in leadership and in the future of the organization